“It takes the darkness to shine”
This is my first ever blog, and I’m scared as hell. I have gotten to a point in my life where I don’t let fear control me anymore. At least I try not to.
- Fear has held me back from so many things. So many dreams and inspirations I once had. I feel like I have been set free now escaping this control of fear.
- My goals are not aligned to have fear in them. In fact, it is quite the opposite. For my goal, I need complete faith, and as you read more, you will see why.
The last year I have gone through many things. I reflect, thinking this can’t be real… This is a dream… Earlier this year I was living in a nightmare. It was all in my mind, but it was my reality, and I felt like I was in Hell, literally. I don’t know how I made it through. I started learning by having this vision in my head of what I wanted, I actually started achieving them, without second thought. It became a part of my habits, my daily routine. One of my visions was to reshape my body.
Looking back, I can’t even believe it myself, but it happened. And from there, I was curious to the whys and hows. And goal after goal, I started knocking out of the park. I was on to something.
My goal of this blog are to:
- Journal my thoughts; my days. To be able to reflect on them, so I don’t have to account for my memory to remember them.
- Ignite someone’s flame, and put them on the path I am on. To achieve their dream.
- Blogging is not my end goal, it’s only the start. I will accomplish a lot. I have no idea how that will happen, but I am trusting the process of what I’ll be writing about. Faith.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.” -Steve Jobs
I’ll be traveling this road and anyone who wants to read, follow, support, critique, or ask me questions is free to do so. In fact, I highly encourage it!